In summer there is the Stubai Super Card, valid for the entire stay, a welcome savings for the whole family. This also means car and stress-free vacation.
- free travel by buses and Stubaital train between Innsbruck and the Stubaital
- free use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pool Neustift
- free use of the Miederer swimming pool
- free use of the Stubai Glacier cable car, 1x per day (excl. ski trail)
- free use of the Serles cable car: 1 x per day
- free use of the Schlick cable car 2000: 1 x per day
- free use of the Elfer cable car in Neustift: 1 x per day
- 1 ride per week with the summer toboggan run for free
The Stubai Super Card is available for your stay in the period from late May to mid-October at participating locations.
We are a member of the "BIG FAMILY CLUB", which offers the TVB STUBAI (Tourism Association) professional children's program free of charge.
The children will be picked up at the farm and will be brought back.